Monday, October 20, 2008

8 TAG

8 Tag

Mandy Tagged me, so here goes...

8 TV shows I love to watch.
1- Phych
2- House
3- Law & Order SVU
4- Mental (because I am) oops , I guess it's called the Mentalist. :)
5- Worst Week
6- Raising the Bar
7- Burn Notice
8- Scrubs

8 Favorite Restaurants/Foods
1- Applebees (love their potato soup)
2- Mexican food
3- Thai Food
4- Olive Garden
5- PF Changs
6- Chipotle
7- Panera
8- Mezza Luna

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1- Watched Tyler Schill play piano for primary presentation and give talks
2- Took Noah and Sloane for a walk.
3- Cleaned out my armoire so the kids can get into it w/o eating tubes of lipstick
4- Made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
5- Killed a spider!!
6- Played a million peek-a-boo games
7- Took a nap
8- Picked up countless food boxes and lids and baggies that the kids throw on the kitchen floor.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1- Nights of uninterrupted sleep
2- Both kids in school at least for half a day
3- The "cookie" diet that works, cause the one I am on is definitely not.
4- Making my first million--that's dollars not cookies.
5- January. Can anyone say "American Idol"?
6- Sloane finally walking.
7- Not having to change another diaper
8- Taking a vacation somewhere tropical.

8 Things On My Wish List
1- Personal Hairstylist
2- Housekeeper
3- Trip to Hawaii
4- A nice list of awesome books to read
5- Potty trained kids
6- Large play room w/ great toys and art center
7- To be much better at blogging
8- Use the Arc energy from "Iron Man" to power my car and house forever.

I TAG Anyone who wants to do this!

1 comment:

Jonah said...

I, too, am looking forward to January...there's nothing good on these days and I've seen all the CSI re-runs...what am I going to fold my laundry to??