Wednesday, January 27, 2010

INTRODUCING...




It's unfortunately been half a year since I posted and too much has happened. Asher Thomas was born on January 4th at 1:54 pm. He weighed in at 6lbs 8oz and was 19inches long. Dan took two photos at the hospital so I don't have much to post. He is a sweet baby boy and the kids love their baby brother.

We moved into our house that weekend and so I have been trying to figure out a newborn, referee Noah and Sloane , and try to get the house organized. Needless to say, I'm a bit tired.

I am still looking for a preschool of sorts for Noah and might not find one til next school year. Wish I could though. Anyway, things are good and now that I have my own space and a designated area for a computer, I hopefully will be better at posting.

4 comments:

Matt and Christy said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby! I love the name Asher- one of my nephews is named Asher. I'm glad that your move is finished, too!

Dan and Zibbey Ellison said...

Thanks Christy! How do I get access to your blog so I can see how you are doing?

Caleb and Marci said...

Cute little guy. What area did you end up finding a house in? And will Noah be 4 before September? Gavin is in a preschool that we really love at Highland High School in Sugar House. I know a few other good ones through friends if you don't have any luck. Hope all is well.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Welcome to the world Asher!
And I hope you keep updating Zibbey! :)