Monday, October 02, 2006

It's Zibbey's fault.

I started this blog with the intent of having Zibbey keep it updated. Well, it appears she is slacking on her duties. I think she needs a little help learning these complex machines we call computers. Nevertheless, I wanted to absolve myself of any guilt for the lack of posts and photos. I promise to get her a lesson of some sort so she can at least keep this going.

All is well with us in Eugene. The weather is getting cooler, but it is still beautiful. Maybe one day Zibbey will let me out of the house to enjoy it. Noah is still doing very well. He is growing and making more noise each day. Other than that, he doesn't do much except for mess his diapers. We'll keep you posted on him.

1 comment:

Jonah said...

You get to be more and more like dad every year.