Tuesday, October 31, 2006

We're up, but I guess we're not running.

Sorry for the lack of posts. I am still trying to get Zibbey up to speed on this whole blogging thing. We've had one training session so far and it looks like I'll have to schedule another one so she can post some photos.

Everyone is doing well and we are still gettting settled into the house. Zibbey painted Noah's room and it looks good. Now we just need to get everything put away. Someday, I hope.

Noah just went to the doctor last week. He weighed in at about 12.5 pounds and has grown to 23 inches. He is in the 67th percentile for weight, 52nd percentile for height and 35th percentile for head circumference. By my logic, that makes him short and fat with a small head. We'll see how he changes from now until his next appointment.

Noah's personality is really starting to come out. He has started to smile a lot and make more noises. He is also sleeping a lot more during the night which is good...for Zibbey. We are going to bless him this Sunday which will be nice. Zibbey's mom made him a neat little outfit for the occasion. It is made out of excess material from Zibbey's wedding dress. By my logic, not only is he short and chunky, he's also a cross dresser. I've really got some work to do with him.

We'll get some pictures up of him soon.

No comments: