Friday, November 21, 2008

"Dooty hands"

Well, it has finally happened. Noah has discovered hi poop. I was checking when Noah comes up to me and puts his hands in my face and says he had "dooty hands" which means dirty hands, of course. It looks like he has been playing in some dirt, and as my mind is running through my house and where he would find some I realize it is in fact NOT dirt but pooh. He had been reaching behind his back and sliding it out of his diaper with his hands. After doing this he decided to manhandle his little four wheeler just for fun. Needless to say I disinfected everything I could, his body and my furnishings. The next time I hear him say pooh-pooh I will definitely jump.

2 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Ok, yuck.
I do not look forward to Ethan ever learning that trick - please, no!
For now he is usually just sticky from whatever he ate last - seems he only ever really gets clean in the bath!

Lawther family said...

oh my flashbacks of my boys! :) I love it! Wait till he paints his walls and so much more... and figures out how to get that diaper off even with the duct tape you put on it!! :)