Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy Sun-Day!

Yesterday was the first of Feb, a Sunday. It was a beautiful day too. The sun was shining so bright and it was not too cold. Well, it was only 45 outside, but it's better than 25 degrees right? I took the kids out to play in the yard for a bit. They need their Vitamin D. It was great. Noah wouldn't let go of the football. It was like he knew it was Superbowl Sunday.

I tried posting pictures on my earlier post and it didn't work. So I'll add some here.
Here's a glimpse at what we've been up to this past week or two.

Presenting:
King Noah and Princes Sloane




Here is Noah playing a crazy game of "gotcha" in his tent and My little lady all skirted up. I will note that her hair is fixed approximately for only 5 minutes a day so I lucked out with this shot.




Sloane loves to blow kisses!


One of their favorite things to do is paint. I let them paint with yogurt or pudding or something else edible. Here they are enjoying their masterpiece finger-paintings on e finger at a time.




Yummmy! Dirt!! (nope, it's not the pudding paint)

4 comments:

Lawther family said...

hurray for pictures! Im sad we dont live closer to be able to let the kids play together, looks like they had fun.
edible finger painting? I love it!

Matt and Christy said...

Your kids are adorable, Zibbey. I'm glad that you are enjoying the lovely, albeit chilly, weather. We love to get outside any time that it is not raining!

Karen said...

You are such a fun mom! I'm taking good notes for when Samuel is a little older! We miss you guys!

Jonah said...

They are so sweet...and you are such a good mom. Can't wait to see you guys.